Tersenyum itu indah. Maka tersenyumlah untukku ^_^ Jangan lupa komentarnya (y) :D

Senin, 01 Maret 2010

Huhuhu^^^

I love you ...
I love you ...
though I knew, I was still far from what you expect ....
although many people who do not like this relationship ...
reasons different ...
but I still maintain this relationship because I love you and I do not believe what they say about you ..
you may often feel disappointed in myself,,,
I beg you now there beside me to support me ...
because when I need you desperately need you ...
I was disappointed to people surrounded, about their attitude to me ...
I feel this is not after a relationship with you, but long before that ..
My first may still survive about all this ..
But sorry I'm tired now with all this ...

I hope you're not the same as they ...

Hhhhmmmm ...
I remember once you said not too fond of you,,,
but now I love you so much ...
although sometimes I doubt, I was confused about whether you really love me like I was, or if not at all??
but think it was defeated by my love to you ..
now every time I always miss you ...
and also makes me confused about all this, if one day you become my soul mate or not ..
but I do not know ...
hopefully it be best for me and you ...

My hope this relationship will continue well ...
and I hope it's not just a dream for me,,
amien ...

1 komentar: